Hardware and Networking Course Details
As the computer hardware & networking industry grows in both size & complexity, the need for proven ability is increasing. Whether you are just getting started or are ready to move ahead in the computer industry the knowledge, skills and credential you have are your most valuable assets
To develop skilled & knowledge resourceful Hardware and Networking Professional Vishwanet has come up with the comprehensive course in Hardware and Networking called Vishwanet Certified Network Associate .Course curriculum is designed with the consideration of today's industrial environment. So completing this Hardware and Networking course successfully can be initial step of successful journey towards a new, highly rewarding & sustainable career.
- Electrical & Electronics concepts
- PC Components :Importance, Functions, Construction, Working, Specification, Manufacturers & Selection Criteria of Motherboard, processor, memory, Storage Devices, BIOS, Display System, Power Supply & I/O Devices
- PC Assembly, Software Installation
- Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
- Top 10 Troubleshooting rules
- Hands on Microsoft Windows
- PC Safety & Security
- Printers, Scanners, MFD's
- Network Types: LAN, WAN, MAN etc.
- Media : Twisted Pair, Fiber optics, Wireless
- Ethernet : Standards, CSMA/CD, MAC Address, Half duplex, Full duplex, Base band, Broad band
- Network Topologies : Physical, Logical
- Ethernet Cabling: Straight through, Cross Over, Roll over
- Connectivity Devices : Bridges, Switches, Routers
- Protocols : TCP/IP, NetBEUI, IPX/SPX ,Apple talk protocols
- IP Addressing and Subnet Masking
- DNS, WINS, DHCP
- OSI Reference Model
- TCP/IP protocol suite
- Peer to peer Networking
- Wireless Networking
- Broadband Internet Connection
- Internet Connection sharing
- POP3 Email account configuration
- E mail Server
- Virtualization with VMware
- 100% Job Oriented Course mapped with industry needs.
- Instructor led training with innovative Training Methodologies
- Plenty hands on labs with real equipment
- Training conducted by certified and experienced faculties.
- Personal attention
- Structured course : Completes in time
- State of art infrastructure
Duration of Hardware and Networking course is 100 Hrs
Regular Batch : Daily 1 ½ Hrs , 2 ½ Months
Fast track Batch : Daily 3 Hrs, 1 Month
Hardware and Networking Course would be beneficial for – Undergraduates / Fresher Graduates / Fresher Post Graduates / Final year graduates who have not yet found a campus job.
Fees : INR 12,000
(Including GST 15% )
Anil is a B.Tech Electronics Engineer who has 07 years of experience in IMS services and Training. He is Certified for CCNA, CCNP, MCP and CEH. He is a Technology Evangelist and has conducted more than 100 successful batches. He has mentored students for Networking, Microsoft and Cisco Certifications and Ethical Hacking. Students trained by him are working in top multinational companies
An Electronics Engineer with cumulative 15 years of experience in Customer Support and Training. He is Microsoft and Cisco Certified. He carries a robust technical experience in networking field. He has worked as a network consultant for many co-operative and corporate organizations. He has trained top personnel of corporates and educational institutions.