OCP in Java Programmer certification Course Details
The OCP, Java Programmer certification is designed for individuals who possess a strong foundation in the Java Programming language as well as proven skill in creating Java technology programs. This certification covers core Application Programming interfaces used to design object-oriented applications with Java, as well as insight into Java applications such as those that manipulate files, directories and file systems.
Successfully completing the requirements of this certification track earns the designation of Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer. This certification differentiates candidates in the marketplace by providing a competitive edge through proven expertise.
Declarations, Initialization and Scoping
- Develop code that declares classes, an interface, implements or extends one or more interfaces, an abstract class, extends an abstract class
- Develop code that implements an if or switch, all forms of loops and iterators, enhanced for loop (for-each), do, while, labels, break, and continue, use of assertions, makes use of exceptions and exception handling clauses (try, catch, finally)
- Develop code that uses the primitive wrapper classes, and/or autoboxing & unboxing, the differences between the String, StringBuilder, and StringBuffer classes
- Write code to define, instantiate, and start new threads using both java.lang.Thread and java.lang.Runnable. Recognize the states in which a thread can exist
- Develop code that implements tight encapsulation, loose coupling, and high cohesion in classes
Collections / Generics
- Design scenario, determine which collection classes and/or interfaces should be used to properly implement that design, including the use of the Comparable interface, Distinguish between correct and incorrect overrides of corresponding hashCode and equals methods, and explain the difference between == and the equals method, Develop code that makes proper use of type parameters in class/interface declarations, instance variables, method arguments, and return types
- Determine the effect upon object references and primitive values when they are passed into methods that perform assignments or other modifying operations on the parameters, Write code that correctly applies the appropriate operators including assignment operators, arithmetic operators , relation limited to: &, |, ^, !, &&, al operators, the instance of operator, logical operators , and the conditional operator ( ? : ), to produce a desired result. Write code that determines the equality of two objects or two primitives
Duration of OCPJP course is 50 Hrs
Mode of Training : Class room / Online in person
Knowledge of C and C++Programming
Fees : INR 8,000
(Including GST 18%)
- Plenty hands on labs
- Highly Interactive and Interesting training methodology
- Daily Tasks and Weekly Assignments
- Structured course : Completes in time
- State of art infrastructure
Dhananjay has been in the IT industry since the 1998. His career has remained within the teaching and support environment with periods of classroom activity, course design and development. His training involves teaching mainly Microsoft products include ASP .net, C#, VB .net, MVC. He has also been involved in training other technologies like HTML5, JS, jQuery, JSON, ORACLE, Android. In addition he offers training in Structured Query Language (SQL) on platforms such as SQL Server, Access, Oracle and mySQL, he also has a strong Database background and can provide training in database design. His enthusiasm and passion has encouraged many students to become successful in learning and job seeking.
Ashwini is a Computer Engineer and she has 5 Years of experience in software Training & development field. An Oracle Certified Professional Ashwini has hands on experience in Java, Advance Java, .net platform, Android. Dedicated and committed to adding value to our students, she has also given guidance to hundreds of final year BE, Diploma, BCS, BCA projects . An attitude which never says no to learning new things. You got to be her student to experience why she's revered by one and all